Thursday, January 28, 2010

Starving Artist

I feel like, at some point in my life, I'll probably have to live in a tent in someone's backyard. Journalism is a fun gig, but shelter's getting pricey and there aren't many optimists when it comes to the newspaper industry. Which is why I can relate to Lauren Stein's web show, Starving Artist. The show, which was co-written by Stein and Melissa Berg, is about a group of housemates, one of which lives in a tent in the backyard. All are starving artists, or were, until one makes it big but decides to hide it from his roommates for fear of changing their friendship. There's only three episodes up because, let's face it, Stein and Berg are starving artists themselves and couldn't afford to get someone to edit together any more episodes. 
Oh, and I guess I should mention that Stein will be featured in Heebonics in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out. 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, wish look forward for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its sole of my pick topic to read.