Friday, May 21, 2010

Reena preps for the 2010 Gala

I am currently sitting at my desk, at work, enjoying an ice cream cone. Which means that a) I have very little self control and b) it's officially spring, and with spring comes Reena's 2010 gala.


For those of you unfamiliar with it, Reena is a non-profit organization that works with the special needs community. They provide after school and weekend programs for more than 800 kids and young adults with developmental disabilities.
This year's gala, which raises money for Reena, will be held at Le Parc on May 30. Cocktails are at 5:30 and dinner's at 6:30. Reena clients will be around to chat and the entertainment includes a jazz quartet. I'm not sure if there will be ice cream involved, but I guess we can't have everything.
Anyone with questions can contact ruthieberger@hotmail.com.

No comments: